Tronixpro Cobra Light
- 4.2m in length, casting 50 – 150g.
- Three-piece, 40 Japanese carbon, blank, rung with Fuji Alconite rigs and a DPS reel seat.
- Designed for light tackle British shore fishing.
- A fantastic summer fishing rod, ideal when targeting species such as bream and garfish as well as flatfish in the spring.
- Comes with hard protective case and padded bag.
Designed to cast fragile baits to distance without breaking them up. It’s the perfect rod to fish with when looking for delicate bites and for fishing close in when a heavier three-piece or traditional beachcaster is too much. It’s the ideal light beach fishing tool. The Cobra Light features a perfectly balanced tip, not too soft that it flops around in the wind and not too stiff that it could bump off shy fish or not show delicate bites. It has a progressive action and taper that allows you to get the best out of the rod throughout its casting range. The recovery rate is excellent and is smooth and fast without being too aggressive. The blank is constructed from 40T carbon with a carbon scrim developed by Mitsubishi, Japan. This super volume, lightweight, high-density carbon produces a light but strong blank. The rod is fitted with Fuji Stainless Alconite KWAG guides and has a Fuji DPS reel seat.