Tronixpro Cobra GT-2
- Two-piece, 4.2m casting 100 to 225g.
- Spliced in solid tip for excellent bite detection, all the benefits of a continental style rod in a two-piece form.
- Fuji Alconite Guides and DPS Reel Seat, blank made from lightweight 40T Carbon.
- Sliding reel seat, ideal for multiplier and fixed spool use.
- Comes in a hard-wearing padded bag.
The brand-new GT-2 is a unique, and possibly slightly controversial style rod. It’s a continental style rod, but a two-piece! The GT-2 has the same spliced in solid tip that the GT three-piece rod features, designed for good bite indication but rigid enough to cope with the rigours of fishing in fast tides and strong surf conditions. The progressively powerful mid tip and butt section gives excellent casting performance and backbone for landing big fish from the shore. This two-piece version was added to cater for the growing number of anglers who have been looking at three-piece, continental style rods but have been wary fishing with them. This rod features all the benefits of using a continental style rod regarding bite detection and overall usability in a two-piece package. It is hybrid rung with Fuji CC framed KWAG Alconite rings and a quality Fuji Sliding DPS Reel Seat for use with both multiplier and fixed spool reels. Constructed from lightweight 40 Ton carbon from Japan