Tronixpro Aphex Power
- 13ft 10in in length, casting 5-8oz.
- Designed for fishing in the rough stuff from fishing in a raging storm to deep water rock mark fishing.
- Designed for multiplier and fixed spool reels.
- Two-piece, slim, lightweight 24T carbon blank.
- Tough and durable Seaguide K guides. Comes with Tronixpro Coaster reel seat and rod bag.
The beast of the range, the Aphex Power has been built to tackle the rough stuff! The ideal rod for fishing a beach in a raging storm, fishing marks with fast running tides, mixed rough ground, rock fishing and when targeting bigger fish off piers and breakwaters. The powerful, fast action, 13ft 10in blank is constructed from 24T carbon and features a powerful butt and mid-section that flows into a rugged tip, ideally suited for fishing brutish marks and casting heavy leads and bait. It can cast weights between 5 and 8oz plus bait. This is the ideal rod if you’re fishing for big cod in stormy seas, larger rays, bigger smoothhounds and for tope or conger off the shore. It features Seaguide K guides and comes with a Tronixpro Coaster reel seat.